Posted by That Rhody Ram
Oh boy do we have a matchup for the ages. In one corner we have Reigna George, the generation’s definition of a high school bitch. She is capable of manipulation and is the queen of psychological warfare. She also has a terrific pair of tits. In the other corner, we have the poster model for spandex season. Look at those leggings! That ass! Catwoman is smart, but she also has great fighting skills. She is so ugly that she needs to wear a mask. Just kidding. She’s a smokeshow.
If they were to fight, Regina George would definitely create an army of high school kids. And even though Catwoman is quick, she won’t be able to escape hundreds of crazy high schoolers. Normally I would say Regina wins, but she has one weakness…School Buses. If Catwoman can get her hands behind the wheel of a yellow school bus, Catwoman wins 10 times out of 10.
Posted by Frustrated blogger
1. Bane: He is an escaped convict from an island prison in South America and a super-villain/assassin. Bane has abnormal strength as a result of having had undergone experiments involving a derivative of the drug Venom. He became known as “The Man Who Broke the Bat” when he broke Batman‘s spinal cord, forcing Bruce Wayne to give up the Batman persona while he recuperated. Source.
2. Joker: is a supervillain and the archenemy of Batman. He was first introduced in Batman #1 (Spring 1940) and has remained consistently popular. The Joker is a master criminal with a clown-like appearance. Initially portrayed as a violent sociopath who murders people for his own amusement, the Joker later in the 1940s began to be written as a goofy trickster-thief. Source.
Since the release of the newest Dark Knight movie, there has been a lot of dilemma between who the better villain was. The 2 of them are difficult to compare, Bane was pure force, a very smart villain, fearless, and nearly killed the Batman, but in the end wanted a quick destruction of Gotham and anarchy. The Joker enjoyed the slow misery of his foes, he wanted to torture his victims, he wanted a slow destruction of Gotham. He was not a physically strong person but mentally he could manipulate anyone to get what he wanted he was filled with surprises and he was very unpredictable. The Joker was sick and twisted and did not fear anyone. The way he attacked Gotham was a very different approach then Bane. Bane started with the money and resources from his girlfriend, the Joker started with nothing but himself and his abilities to recruit help.
In the end I would have to give this fight to the Joker. The only chance Bane would have in my mind is if he got into physical contact with the Joker. The Joker is too smart to confront Bane face-to-face. If he even got near the Joker, the Joker would probably have bombs strapped to his chest or a trick up his sleeve to avoid Bane or to kill him, he could put a bomb under Banes feet or hit him with a bus without Bane seeing it coming. The only reason Bane was able to accomplish what he was able to is because of his girlfriend who had access, knowledge, and money for everything Bane needed, she was the true brains behind the operation and he was the one who had followed through. It would be an insane fight between these 2 villains but in the end with his manipulation and fearless approach for terrorism, the upper hand has to go to the Joker.
Posted by Frustrated blogger
Source: “Warner Bros., the studio behind The Dark Knight Rises, is making a donation to charities supporting victims of the Aurora, Colo., shooting rampage. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the studio has been in contact with Colorodo governor John Hickenlooper’s office and will contribute to a fund identified by the governor on the website givingfirst.org, which is a program of Colorado’s Community First Foundation. The fund distributes monies across several charities that will support victims of the July 20 killing spree that left at least 12 dead and dozens injured.”
It is nice to see that Warner Bros is taking a positive approach to the horrific shooting as opposed to setting it aside and ignoring that had happened. They canceled a planned Paris premiere, canceled press events, and declined to release box office figures in respect for the families. It is unknown how much money will be donated but it is supposedly a good amount of money. hopefully the donated money will be used to help fund funeral ceremonies, help the injured pay hospital expense, and overall help those families in any way possible. Anyone can donate money on the website to help support those that were victims of the event. Lets keep our heads up and keep hope for those families and hope that the man who shot the theater is put away for life or eventually sentenced the death penalty.
Posted by That Rhody Ram
I saw the new Batman movie over the weekend and I have a few notes:
- Rotten Tomatos disabled the ability to rate the movie because of the crazy nerds giving death threats to anyone who gave it a bad review. Chill the fuck out. It’s a movie. It’s not even based on a true story. It’s based on a comic. I like batman a lot, but you have serious issues if you are gonna murder me over giving the movie 3/5 stars.
- Colorado jokes are out of bounds. Not cool. It’s never gonna ever not be “too soon.” Don’t be that asshole.
- Too long. I think it was nearly THREE FUCKING HOURS! They had way too many subplots and shit that I didn’t care about. Cut the shit and get to the action.
- People Clapping:
What is more frustrating then people clapping IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOVIE? Like hey, Batman is talking, guys. I can barely understand him when it’s quiet, stop clapping in my ear. Oh and BTW, its a movie! Christian Bale can’t hear you. Want to congratulate him? Send him a nice email or tweet at him. Don’t clap in my ear. People are such assholes.