I’m not gonna sit here and tell you that I wouldn’t wanna bang each and every Victoria Secret model. I’m not going to tell you that they don’t look awesome in their underwear. What I will tell you is that lingerie is completely overrated. When hooking up with any girl, by the time you’ve got her down to her underwear, it’s pretty much a given that it’s gonna come off. Lingerie is just another obstacle in the way of me getting laid. Nothing worse than fumbling around trying to take off a bra. Forget the lingerie and let’s get naked.
Alright ladies, it’s time to talk about pumping iron and getting/staying in shape. All of my female friends are always telling me how they look gross when they workout and how embarrassing it is. Let me tell you what I think. Here’s a guy’s perspective:
1. Don’t put on make-up to go to the gym. You’re trying too hard. Working out is not a social event, its an in-and-out session. If you want to look good, kick-ass in the gym and show off your body.
2. Stop complaining about looking sweaty and gross. If you leave the gym with your hair perfect and without sweating, you’re doing it wrong. Dedication is sexy. I am much more attracted to the girl who keeps her head down and works her ass off than the girl who sits on the bike just texting with perfect hair. If you look sweaty and tired then I know that you care about yourself.
“How can someone take care of me if they don’t even take care of themselves?”
3. The weight room is a safe place. Yes, I will admit that 90% of the guys in the room will in deed check out your ass, but deal with it. Most guys like a girl who is firm and tight all over. Grab some low weight dumbbells or do a circuit. They key is low weight, high repetition. Don’t be afraid to workout your upper-body.
Feel free to comment below and offer workout tips, personal stories, or whatever…
So I was looking online for local RI news that I could blog about and I came across this article on the North Kingstown Patch. Usually we don’t blog about helping individual causes because then we would just become a promotion website. Everyone and their mother would expect us to help their cause.I’ll make an exception. The girl’s super hot. And I’ll be damned if I let a PC girl win this contest. I’m endorsing any URI contestant. Help Courtney out. Here’s how to help:
Hello! I’m Courtney Sheehan, a 21-year-old freshman at the University of Rhode Island, majoring in Elementary Education and minoring in Art. I’m a 2009 North Kingstown High School graduate, born and raised in Wickford, Rhode Island.
About a month ago, I applied to be a contestant in the 2013 Miss Rhode Island USA pageant which will take place September 8 and 9, 2012 in Cranston at the Rhode Island Center for Performing Arts. I’ve never been in a pageant before, so this is an exciting challenge for me…
In addition to money, I would be so grateful to have any of the following donated:
- a gown for the dress portion of the pageant,
- a one- or two-piece solid color swimsuit for the swimwear portion of the pageant,
- a black cocktail dress for the opening number,
- an interview dress or suit,
- any tanning, hair, or nail services,
- and any pageant advice!
Whoever assists me in any way will be listed in the program book at the pageant. I will thank all on my Facebook fan page, my personal Twitter account and during the pageant weekend.
For more information on how to sponsor me, email email@example.com!
Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon!
Courtney- if you see this, Frustrated Blogger is single and ready to mingle. Best of luck to you from everyone here at RhodyView! Let us know if we can do anything else to help. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I hate people who hate on farmers. Who the fuck do you think grows your food, you ungrateful bastards? Not only are these guys farming out there from sunrise till sunset, but their swag is off the charts. Sick lyrics, sick moves, and an awesome farm. Seriously, I bet their farm is worth more than your parents house plus all of their assets and your immediate family’s too. Yeah, I’m not kidding. A John Deere 7R series will run you around $500,000 alone. Then think about how much each cow and bull costs, then the amount they make each year on crops, then the total worth of their house, land, trucks, etc etc.
Then let’s talk about how priceless those moves are. 2:35 dance solo. Are you kidding me? Farmers just killin it out there! Think I’m jealous, oh yeah!